Clefo

How often do you cuss?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you cuss?

• I\'m a G******* F****** sailor!
    • A lot, but not a way of life
    • Sometimes, not often
    • Only when I\'m REALLLY pissed
    • I never F****** cuss, how could you F******* accuse me of that?

Originally posted by Eets'chula

I usually only swear under my breath.

But I do flip people off... Alot. :D

OMFG! If that isn't the biggest pill of sh,it! Eets you curse constently! Everytime I talk to you, you have to at least utter one cuss word....a minute.

As for me, I seem to curse when I'm around certain people, and I know it won't offend them :angel:

A marine ordering a meal at McDonalds:

Let's see, ***** ***** of those ******* cheeseburgers **** there ***** ummm..... ****, yeah! A ******* order of ****

******* delicious fries! How ******* I have ******* forgotten the fries! And to ***** I'll ****** a Pepsi. ****? You don't ****** PEPSI?! How could you ******* yourselves a ******* restaurant ******* not serve pepsi! **** this! I'm going over to BurgerKing!

:D Joking!

Rhett ordering a meal at MacDonalds:

-------------------------

Oh hello my dear, waiter. Please may I have some chips (Fries) like that young fellow over there and I would like them covered in sodium chloride.

Oh, and don't forget my free Padme action figure. There, I have asked for my consumables, now be a dear and fetch me my food.

-------------------------

J/K:D

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Let's see, ***** ***** of those ******* cheeseburgers **** there ***** ummm..... ****, yeah! A ******* order of ****

******* delicious fries! How ******* I have ******* forgotten the fries! And to ***** I'll ****** a Pepsi. ****? You don't ****** PEPSI?! How could you ******* yourselves a ******* restaurant ******* not serve pepsi! **** this! I'm going over to BurgerKing!

Thats a good one Boba Rhett! I like that one!!

Fido:rofl: :wavey:

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

*Pictures a marine cursing at a resturant :lol:.*

Archived