Home

The Best DOTF map!!!!

TyRaNis

There is no need to start flaming someone if someone doesn't like something and no need for that language. So I suggest we delete those posts or maybe even this thread and do like nothing has happened. Otherwise this may result in a flame thread.

Anyways here's my opinion:

I don't hate Episode 1, but I think it's the worst in the series, because I like the original Trilogy better, but Duel of the Fates is a nice map anyways so I'm looking forward to the first release of a DotF map. I will download all maps and keep the best on my computer, but I wouldn't call it a contest between the developers and I think it would be much wiser to work together.

Ok, this thread was supposed to be about just over a simple poll, not a bashing contest... If the guy doesn't like TPM, so what? he'll just miss out on a great set of maps... all right, so let's try to keep this thread cool, and civilized, all right? LivindDeadJedi wouldn't exactly like to hear a guy who likes his map bashing on another JKO member. so let's cool it with the insults, and foul language, and just express the feelings towards the map, and not at who does and doesn't like the movie...

Episode 1 has got two good scenes out many numerous one's, those are both fighting with darth maul. The rest of it i dislike, because it is so very diffrent from the original stories, and mostly concentrate on Anakin's bed time story.

The truth is, Episode one wasn't good, but that was due to two factors: Jar Jar and Anakin. I hate them both. I polled all of my students at school and most of them hated them as well. The rest of the movie was good.

While I'm at it, I hate Ewoks too. Comedy created through aliens is a BAD IDEA!!!

I Didnt Like Episode 1 Cause I Thought Of The Star Wars Universe to be dark and evil but it seemed all ncie lookin and stuff. and the droids didnt seem star warsy either. ep1 didnt shout out star wars at me. List Of Crappy ep1 chars:

Qui-Gon-Jinn

Jar Jar

Anakin

I'll give you guys Episode 1 wasn't good by any standard of Star Wars. Though you have to realize the movie's protagonist was a 9 year old. It's hard to make a movie serious when you're trying to show that Anakin was already had the ability to be the greatest Jedi.

The only real thing I hated about Episode 1 was the race, and the person who played Anakin. He just seemed abnoxious and too excited/happy to play the part. I mean, the kid was a slave and yet he was leading a happy life.

I came to see a Star Wars movie, not a sci-fi nascar race and a kid who ruined a great part along with an overgrown salamander who trips over his own feet. ;) The rest of the movie was great though! :D

But in keeping to what the thread's topic is supposed to be:

If the map gets the force field barriers right, I'll be happy with it.

-Garland

I am trying to incorporate as much realism, detail and working elements of my Theed Generator Complex as I can.

Episode I is a very controversial Star Wars film because George Lucas is not the same man he was when he produced and wrote Episodes IV-VI. I have no personal distress with any Star Wars film.

In my opinion, i think episode 1 was a good movie. I own it on DvD. It has awsome sound,(sabers and pob racers) awsome action(darth maul fight) and SWEET speacial effects (basicly the whole movie). I don't see what "sucks" about it other from jar jar and the kids acting. I think those are the only things wrong with it.

What parts/characters of the movie would you leave out?

(other from jar jar and the kid who played aniken):D

:trooper:

Archived