Home

About as low as the whiners can get...

AKPiggott

Well there's something Raven can create a law suit on? I mean, it's affecting their game and to create stuff for JK2 you need to put a disclaimer on it? And he's not abiding those rules.. what a dumb ****.

AKPiggott,

I am very offended that you would lump people who dislike the patch and voice their opinion about it with one person passing around links to a server crash script. It shows what type of low mentality you have.

To further prove your lack of good judgement and mentality, you re-posted the link to the script, helping to preserve the link for other delinquints to download and use.

Maybe a lawsuit should be filed against you as well?

You begin to wonder if AKPiggott is involved in this..

Unfortunately there is little Raven can do about this since Jedi Knight II is a peer to peer, non-suscription based game.

Someone is explioting a flaw in their coding which would be hard to sue over especially proving that they are loosing money over it. The reason being is becuase once someone bought their game, they have made all the profit from that one person. That person leaving will not effect their profits.

Lastly, in business it comes down to what is cost effective. Several day's pay of a programmer to fix the bug, or get involved in a lawsuit that can cost upwards of up to $100,000 in legal fees. What are they going to sue for? It's probably some kid, maybe they'll win his lunch money for 100k of legal fees.

The best solution would be to fix it as soon as possible.

They aren't the same person. jk2sucks has been banned, as well. I also removed the link. The less people that know about it, the better.

I'm going to go ahead and close this. There's really no good that can come of it. If you think this thread will promote discussion that doesn't consist solely of flaming people, give me a PM and state your case. :)

Archived