Home

SW Gaming

JunkyJu1587246517

Oh what wonderful news.

I read that LucasArts is working on approx 8 new titles...for the PS2.

So begins LucasArts-Playstation Gaming Incorporated.

Heh, wonder if they'll change the name... LPGI.

Maybe by the time I have children a new Star Wars game will be out for the PC. Probably not, but at least Ep3 will be done by then.

LEC will for sure release something on the pc.

Maybe something like

<u>'Watto's Shop: Now hiring'</u> where you work for Watto repairing junk in order to sell it. Similar to 'Droid Works' except this has a coloring section similar to 'Paint'.

<u>'Yoda Stories 2: Good Hygeine'</u> Every little Jedi needs to have good hygeine if he/she wants to use the force! This game will also be released on PS2 because LucasArts doesn't want the pc to have ALL the best block moving/jumping puzzle games!

[This message has been edited by Darth_Lando (edited January 23, 2001).]

Guest Darth_Simpson

Yeah, I read that off TFN too... Might be true, might not.

Simon Jeffrey said himself that they will still focus on making quality games for PC, so don't worry about that. Besides, with the latest SW console releases, LEC is probably saving us from a lot of bad titles... wink.gif

Guest Boba Rhett

Can anyone help me? I'm doing pretty well in JJAG but I can't figure out what letter comes after j in the third quadrant of the alphabet galaxy. I know JJAG just came out but there has to be someone who can help me!!

All I can say is that LEC better get off their lazy butts and release those codes and walkthroughs for JJAG soon or I'm gonna be pissed!

I don't want to be stuck in this game forever.

"don't ya want some o' this?"

Guest WeedSmoker

I'm still trying to unlock the vowels!!

Time to call the 'hint line' again.

; L~

[This message has been edited by WeedSmoker (edited February 09, 2001).]

Guest darth_zenos

Just read the article myself in starwars monthly mag, frankly i'm discussted at lucasarts for giving up on pc users, to any person from lucasarts reading this disscussion, you should now that i have played the ps2 and i am not overally impressed with it, as far as i am concerned the ps2 is restricted with cpu power and graphics where as a pc is upgradeable so you have more to work with added patches to enhance your software for new devices,junkyju i think a campaign should start to at least make lucasarts reconsider as to how many jedi knight players will be disappointed(and we are probably talking more than playstation sales most kids prefer racing games on consoles or beatem up pc owers prefer a more intelligent game, hey pc users don't just buy pc to play games on you tell me what ps2 or dreamcasts are used for apart from playing games on, can it design and render graphics, use a word processor or be used as a programming tool , no to all

anybody with to discuss this further or willing to start a campaign to make them reconsider contact me on icq 49182976

Originally posted by JunkyJu:

Oh what wonderful news.

I read that LucasArts is working on approx 8 new titles...for the PS2.

So begins LucasArts-Playstation Gaming Incorporated.

Heh, wonder if they'll change the name... LPGI.

Maybe by the time I have children a new Star Wars game will be out for the PC. Probably not, but at least Ep3 will be done by then.

darth_zenos: I think LEC is well aware of PC gamers (as we have been graced by many PC games), hence the reason we now have BFN on PC.

I understand your anger towards not having Obi-Wan for the PC and hopefully LucasArts will be coming out with some good games for all the systems for that matter, not just the PC.

I don't think you can really compare the PC with the game console, as they were created for different reasons.

------------------

You can do it your own way

Just as long as it's done just how I say...

Archived