Home

Episode 1 ... Jedi Can Kill A Drone Warrior(made Of Metal) In 1 Saber Swing..

ThisPatchSucks

Originally posted by ThisPatchSucks

BUT NOW THE SABER IS WEAKER IN JEDI KNIGHT 2..

WHEN YOU HIT YOUR ENEMY AND HE IS "FLESH" .. THE SABER IS WEAKER?!?!??!

WHAT THE **** IS THIS

Try turning off the Caps Lock before typing WHINER !!!

what`s the matter, can`t you see the keyboard for tears :ball: :ball:

Originally posted by San'en

I agree. The saber should be more powerful. Come on guys, its a laser. Look at the Jedi Knight ii .net picture: that saber cut's a wall. And in episode I Qui-Qon almost cut trough blaster door.

Since there has been so many post along these lines I feel I must point something out.

Here goes: This is a G-A-M-E.

A game. Why don't you make a few new threads and whine about how it is possible for Kyle to carry a repeater, a blaster rifle, a saber, thermal detonators AND a wookie bowcaster! How ridiculous is that!?

And why doesn't Kyle get tired of all the running, huh!? How can he reload his weapons on the fly just by running over a powerup?! Ridiculous, he should at least crouch, pick up the ammopack and use 5-10 seconds in reloading!

And another thing: How come the powerups simply respawn once you've picked them up? What kinda crap is that? Is there, like a "Force" that materialises these powerups out of nothing? I don't think so! Duh!

Oh, and what about the times when Kyle is almost dead and still keeps running wihtout any problems?! Why doesn't he bleed when someone kicks him in the face?! And all the falls would surely break his ankles!? Come on guys!

How come do I simply respawn when someone blows me up? That's not realistic, that's not like in the movies?! What the hell is wrong with you RAVEN?! Can't you make a real..uhmm..oh ****..I forgot..it's a game. Damn. :(:rolleyes::D

Originally posted by ThisPatchSucks

BUT NOW THE SABER IS WEAKER IN JEDI KNIGHT 2..

WHEN YOU HIT YOUR ENEMY AND HE IS "FLESH" .. THE SABER IS WEAKER?!?!??!

WHAT THE **** IS THIS

Shut up and return the game if you hate it so much. Afterwards please go for a swim in a septic tank.

Archived