Home

Two Questions

Jedi_Jack

I could guess, but they don't like that type of language on the message boards... ;)

But I think that it may have something to with an ignorant orifice on your posterior end...

On the second part. I still can't help you, but I'm just moving into the MP portion of this game. Have you played the Single player campaign yet? Just let you know, I'm a very avid MP player, but the campaign of this game caught my attention so strongly that I'm on my third time through the game (each time on a higher dif. level of course)

~Nomad~

:duel:

1. I Actually don't even know DFA stands for. DA FONT ATTACK? DEATH FROM ABOVE? DAT FRIGGIN ATTACK? It's the attack that ALOT of people used(Now they use Backstab). It's the Strong Only attack, that was nearly unblockable, and would kill you one hit, and that was the ONE and only attack the person would use.

2. I dunno. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

BTW, DFA does stand for Death From Above and it used to be the most powerful move until the 1.03 patch completely nerfed it. It very rarely hits but when it does it is almost always a one-hit kill. You can find a decent Multiplayer Saber Guide on JediKnightII.net but I'm not sure yet whether it's referring to the patched version or not. If you do a search in Google you can find loads of great Saber Guides. If you can't find one anyway it doesn't matter. Just practice, practice, practice and soon you'll be dueling with the best. man. Hope that helped. Good luck.

Archived