Home

How are you supposed to be able to run on the wall ?!?!

Phantom_24

Originally posted by CrAZy

before patch 1.03 all you had to do was run up to a wall and press jump. It has now since been changed so you have to run up to a wall and quickly tap jump twice.

Really? I didn't notice any change; I just did it the way I usually do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Crazy you are talking about the wall flip. he wants to know how to wall WALK. it is quite easy actually. stand with your side to the wall and then sidestep against it. move forward and push jump. you should leap up and take about 5-6 steps on the wall. if you do it on a pillar you will run around it. you can jump off the wall once your on it by pushing jump again. and you can swing your saber twice while walking.

you can it is great fun to people think your going psycho or hacking. you can run around the poles in the deathstar throne room under the platform. and teh poles in stardestroyer near the darkside powerup.

in the original version what you had to do was strafe into a wall while running alongside it, with jump2. i am not able to do it, because of my key config, but it is a cool move. it might be the way you have your keys set, because that is why i cant do it.

i dont know if you need force jump lvl 2 but i know the 3 different Wall Running moves here are they

Normal Run, Tap forward and jump if you press backward while he does it he get longer backward when landing

Side Run. LEFT/RIGHT in a wall and press jump

SIDE AND FORWARD RUN. LEFT/RIGHT and FORWARD at the same time + holding JUMP then he will run forward on the wall, looks really cool

Archived