Home

To all The BACKSTAB WHINERS!(1.03)

BoBa feTTichiNi

The backstab is an effective move and it has its place but those who try to use it ALL the time or walk around "ass fighting" are just dumb n00bs. The problem is that they made the regular saber attacks too weak.

But, I can usually beat poeple who always use pull - backstab by using this simple technique:

1) fast stance

2) stand still or walk toward him always directly facing him

3) as soon as he gets close forward lunge special attack

4) throw saber if his saber gets parried

5) repeat from step 2

This won't work against skilled players that vary their attacks often but against n00bs that do the pull - backstab most of the time this works wonders for me.

And if I do get pulled down I can usually get up quickly by pressing attack and then kick as I get up by pressing foward and double tapping the kick button.

The easiest people that I have found to beat in duel maps are those that rely on one move most of the time. You have to vary your tatics or people will know what your going to do before you do it and that can be leathal. :D

I've only had the game a few days and the first night I was getting owned by the back stabbers. Once you are prepared it is easy to defend against.

DONT LET THEM GET CLOSE! If you let them get that close they earned the kill.

The other attacks are plenty strong. I have killed guys with one well timed Red Side swipe. The red attacks are good for teaching those ass fighters respect. Use a couple chained red swings to back them off and they are completely confused.

It's really funny when a spammer is defeated because they always leave the server. I guess they get bored if they get a little competition.

Giive me a break! Anyone who is actually DEFENDING the backstab really needs to come to their senses.

You can walk BACKWARDS up to a player and kil them in one shot. These arguments that "its easy to avoid" and "dont let them get too close" are plain BS. The LOGICAL and SIMPLEST solution to combat an attacker coming in blindly swinging BACKWARDS with their back fully exposed would be to .....

HIT THEM IN THE BACK WITH YOUR LIGHTSABER!

But that wont work!!! Cause it would take 3-4 hits with a regular swing when the backstab only needs 1. So as you wind up on that 3rd hit... you DIE!

If you really believe Raven intended the game to function this way, your powers of rationalization are beyond my arguing skills. Get some skillz ass fighters!

it would take 3-4 hits with a regular swing when the backstab only needs 1. So as you wind up on that 3rd hit... you DIE!

So then wouldn't it make sense to hit 'em twice and then move out of the way instead of trying to hit 'em three times. Now when they do the backstab throw your saber once or twice and you've got em. :rolleyes:

You can walk BACKWARDS up to a player and kil them in one shot

I can't figure out how they could do this if the person is paying attention! (i'm speaking about Duel matches, in FFA you have to expect that you will sometimes get blindsided by someone) Just move out of the way son. And if you get knocked down well I have news for you the overhead chop heavy swing would kill you just about as easy as any backstab. You need to learn how to counter these moves intead of begging Raven to nerf every damn power combo move in the game. It's these moves and the ways to countewr these moves that make the game interesting.

We need more power combo moves and more ways to counter them. We need to ask Raven to add elements to the game not take them away. Perhaps they could make it a bit more difficult to backstab but please don't keep nerfing all the moves so that it takes 30 minutes to kill someone in a duel. Please!

:mad:

Archived