Home

Seeking darkside jedi's

:sithm:

Greetings all darkside worshippers and users. I am looking fellow dark jedi's who are intrested in creating a new darkside cult. This cult is based on the book of Etherian and bases to the facts that there once were a group of sith cult worshippers that found a dark path that lead them to higher state of mind, they became force beings, fully shadowy and free from the stress of physichal body. The book of the etherian is long lost, but the ideal "Balance of the force is not neutral it is dark, but not by anger or fear

but by controlling your inner anger and channeling it in a destructive way"

anybody who is intrested of this acient way, reply a comment if you are willing to join me.

Our cult will start functioning when swgalaxies comes out, beta phase players will be the masters of this cult.

Hey, even if everyone isn't a Jedi, you still need someone to do the dirty work (i.e. bounty hunters, assasins, pilots, deal brokers etc.) Well, even if I'm not a Jedi, I think I might be interested in this cult. Now, what kind of leader would you be if you turned away a potential recruit, Force sensitive or not?

Archived