Home

Yoda Model!

Kinja

Originally posted by musashi122

Sorry to contribute so late in the thread...BUFFALO, now I know. There is nothing but pothead hicks that that little rundown area.

Have a little respect. Some of us who live here aren't potheads living in rundown neighborhoods (which exist in every city in the US, not just Buffalo). And if that's your idea of a contribution, it's probably best just to keep your comments to yourself.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry if i offened anyone, I grew up in buffalo...and well i guess you can tell I hated it. there is a saying here Nothing exists west of the hudson. kinda true in some respect. Where else in the world can you ride in an elevator with a crack addict for free. Or watch a bum sleep on the Train floor of the subway car. Perosnally I love it here.

Oh and yes, Buffalo is run down.

Originally posted by YoDa2k2

wow sithlord left the fourms? thats too bad... :(

but i guess i dont realy blame him because of everyone DEMANDING the yoda model.....

actually it was because people were distributing the leaked yoda.

Its been a preety bad fortnight at the forums lately for me cos of all the obviouse stuff like true _weed _smoker, whiich by the way probably doesnt even smoke weed cos hes a pu$$y, sithlord II goin and not to mention my avatar wont upload for some strange reason so any help would be nice.

However there is some light at the end of the tunnel as the detail of those yodas are excellent, especially the robes detail making them look almost real.

To all the people who moan about release dates just look at the quality of those models. That has only been achieved by time and if they can look even better than that, then i say spend more time.

Guys;

I have experience with changing the way weapons work... but not the way the whole model is scaled (i've done some code on if you're attacking a model with scale -- 0.6 (yoda) or whatever, it'll move the vector of the saber down to that scale so if u swing for yoda's head it'll actually head towards yoda's head... So the weapon stuff shouldnt be too hard..

Problem is, i dont know where to look for the death sequences.

If anyone here has experience in what to do, please dont hesitate to post, once i find the info on it I can code it myself.

:D Hi everyone, I have some cool news for you all. Something that might be fun, and might get your mind off of what true crack smoka said. I am currently planning to start a brand new model for jk2. So if any of you have any ideas for a model/skin PLEASE don't be afraid to post them. And any available skinners can contact me at my email address. Thank you and Yoda is looking VERY VERY BADASS!!!

:duel:

Archived