Home

Yoda Model!

Kinja

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it will not be released for a while yet. Bots, sounds and ctf skins still to do. I am playing around with doing a blue skin. Oh yeah an kman is still working on his evil yoda and ESB yoda(should look FANTASTIC)

I guess it won't be much longer yet as things seem to be coming together now.... and i tell you when you see this guy in motion in teh game... WOW.

Arco:deathstar

Hey Kinja, can you send me the model and the 'scaling mod'? I wan't to get testing with the CTF skin and such.

Also, what is with the "Get yoda here and its not fake" thread? Is that your model? If so, did he get your permission? I would have PM'd you aboot both of these, but your msg box is full.

hmmmm well altho a nice evil yoda skin you should really wait untill the model is finished. It really cathces yodas likness maybe even more than mine in terms oft he shape etc.... but then you did say you used a picture of him. I do hope that when yoda is done people make many different characters from his race so that not all he servers are bogged down with the same yoda.

OOOOGA BOOOGA! I make blue skin soon i pimp. wacko!

yeah I am thinking about doing a blue skin. Gonna have something to pimp soon. Hopefully it will be a nice suprise, maybe it won't be. Anyway ciao.

Originally posted by sithlord-II

ok i'm gonna take this one.

The_beast, read back a few pages, it will explain why we cannot release it yet.

Guys, do not ask for the model.

He will be done when he's done.

Does that answer your question? When it's done. That means if you keep asking I will stop working on the skin to bother with removing "when will it be done" posts that keep popping up every 3-4 hours. When it is done, YOU WILL KNOW. The whole world will know. The frontpage of jediknightii.net will make sure of that. There should not be any worries about missing out on the big event. :D

kman, about your empire strikes back yoda. looks really good, but the coloring is not that accurate.

In empire strikes back and return of the jedi yoda is a lot lighter green, more teal than straight up green. maybe its because he is sick or because his age is finally showing. anyway just a little tweak you should do and make yoda look old :>

umm paul weiss, i didnt say kinja could hook you up with it early. I believe what i said was that i cannot send it out, it is kinja's model, and i know he wont be sending it out to anyone any earlier than absolutely necessary.

please guys, don't ask for the model, even for testing reasons, we have our own testing sources, namely, ourselves. when it is out, you will know

Archived