Home

Yoda Model!

Kinja

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys

this is a screenshot of the final yoda in action

thank you for all the information and suggestions about how the model should look, we had taken them into consideration and made any necessary changes. The new 3d model looks great and it was all kinja's idea, he is truly a genius when it comes to modeling and design work. The hair is working great now too.

This version should be out soon!

until then, enjoy this latest screenshot, and have patience!

http://www.geocities.com/sithlord32002/shot0001.txt

sithlord-ii

Originally posted by kman@polycount

http://www.polycount.com/cottages/kman/images/projects/jk/yodas1.jpg

I got these skins in game now. Still working on the hair for the esb yoda though, so that's why it isn't showing in the pics. Any ideas on how you are supposed to get the CTF colored skins to show up in FFA or any non-team related game?

-On the player screen with all the portraits (icons) click the word Default to change everyone to team RED or right-click it to make everyone team BLUE.

Hope this helps.

~Orb

Origanally posted by kman@polycount

http://www.polycount.com/cottages/k...s/jk/yodas1.jpg

I got these skins in game now. Still working on the hair for the esb yoda though, so that's why it isn't showing in the pics. Any ideas on how you are supposed to get the CTF colored skins to show up in FFA or any non-team related game?

Yeah, when chossing char at top right of char select it says Color: or Type: Default you click default and it will be red/blue

Originally posted by Darth-Nasty

Blue CTF Skin?

Whats it gonna be?

Is it done?

Whos doing it?

Screenshot?

:confused:

Yes

*shrugs*

No

Arco

Not that I know of

On to the next part of this post, Orbital is right thats how u get blue/red CTF skins in non-team games.....

and the final part of this post. Kman those look great, I can't wait! I really hope its out soon, sum1 quick my the blue skin hehe well Arco give us an update at least Pwetty-Please wift sugar on top ^_^

Lets all dance and be happy! *Dances*

Off To Drivers Ed. With Me

Hope that helps,

DarthDarth

I'M FREE! Yo, Thanx guys! excellent work, I'd go to battle with you guys anytime. You scare me though Chrono. Damn, I never seen so many heads flyin from a Saber before, hehe. Anyway, Yoda looks like it will be ready for release real soon, but as always, no dates.

yoda WILL be coming soon. i have pretty much finished the blue CTF (another evil one at the moment, as I hate goodie goodies but I could make him have good force powers etc for the bot) No pics of the blue ctf I am just gonna leave it as it is just an edit of my default yoda skin (i just don't have the time.)

So my part of making this model is pretty much done. And I am prety sure kman is very nearly there also.... so soon. Just wait and stop spamming as the more you spam the longer it takes as we have to read through this crap... i don't know why i do as it really is crazy stuff.

Arco:deathii:

What's this I hear?? NO YODA!!!! Gun....I need a gun....my dad's gun in the closet....yes....hahaha.....if I can't get Yoda then my life must end!!.......Click. Out of bullets.........GAH!!! Anyone have some spare 9mm bullets?

Yoda? Commin out. Thank you God!!! Thank you Kinja, thank you Arco, thank you KMan, oh my god this is so great. Since i heard this news i now look like :elephant: this. Wait Yoda is commin out. Must not eat until release. I will stay awake. :eek: I need Yoda. I just painted my farari green. The lisence plate says YODALUVA. I have his face painted on the hood and his feet on my trunk. I call it the Yodamobile!! My friends don't like driving in my car because they say that Yoda is 931. Well I told them Yoda was a strong little green guy that could pick up chicks with the force. They threw me out of my car and ran over me 931 times to get the point across on how old Yoda really is. I dyed my hair grey. I also painted my entire body green and took out a few of the bones in my legs/torso. I also cut off two of my fingers on each hand. I run around and I say "Hmmm!!" In my wheelchair around the hospital. I like to pretend it is my Jedi Council seat. Plo Koon talks to me too, mentally. One day a psychotrist came and talked to me. He asked, "What's your secret little boy?" And I told him, "I see green people." Until they release me from the hospital/jail, this is Yoda, signing off!

Sincerely yours,

Yoda

Archived