Home

There is a way to use both the 1.02 and the 1.03 on your PC!!

NomadWR

Greedo 626 has come up with a way to have both games (1.02 & 1.03) your computer....

Check out his thread to learn how.

I just did it. I now have a copy of JO patched and non patched on my computer. all you have to do is make a copy of the non patched version and move it to another folder. then install the patch. the patch will upgrade the copy of JO in your lucasarts folder and not the one elsewhere. then make two new folders to your lucasarts folder one called "JO patched" and one called "JO non patched" (or wahtever you want to call them). then when you want to play a patched game just move your non patched version into the "JO non patched" folder and cut and paste the patched version from your "JO patched" folder to your lucasarts folder (and the other way around for non patched play). this allows you to play patched and non patched game without uninstalling and reinstalling the entire game. this method is patented so if you want to use it send $50.00 to- haha just kidding, anyone can do this. I hope this helps people who want to upgrade but don't like it that much. and you don't need two hard drives to do it. naughty eyes cause they're funny

Thanks, Greedo 626!

~Nomad~

Archived