Home

Someone kind..

Ronald McDonald

I know most of you used to play Counter-Strike or Team Fortress. Well since Jedi Knight II doesnt work on my home computer, and I need something to play at home. Can one of you give me your Half-Life CD Key? If you can... IM me: I2onald McDonald or e-mail me: I2onaldMcDonald@aol.com

Ty,

-Ronald McDonald :fett2:

P.S. I'll kill you if you move this post, all other message boards are desorted ;P

I call upon the mighty power of the ADMIN!

Though if you want some advice, you don't need a CD, or cd key from anyone to play any game... it's real simple... GO BUY A COPY!

REally it DOES work! I remember when I only trusted games my friends pirated for me, or Things like that. I mean who can trust those pesky dealers at the mall! We all know they jizz into the Jewel case, knowing you will put your little fingers all over it, and possibly even eat shortly afterwards with your bare hands.

And who could forget all the times I bought a game from the store and the CD key didn't work! DEAR GOD that was horrifying!

However it wasn't long before I realized it was simply because I was dyslexic or something and realized the Cd jeys where right, and I was just typing them in wrong...

In short... I usualy give help, but this is retarded... Did you even READ the EULA of this forum? Didn't think so...

Buh-Bye

How do you guys instantly come to the conclusion that I have a burned copy? Seriously if you can't contribute to the post, just go on to the next one. I already wasted 50$ on a game that is #1 ruined and #2 doesn't work on my computer. One of my friends happens to have given a copy of Half-Life that he got from the Phillipines or something, and for some reason the CD Key does not work. So stop being such ****ing immature pricks. BTW, that screenshot was funny. :)

-Ronald McDonald :fett2:

Immature pricks? I'm sorry but, we can't KNOW your telling the truth. To give out your code is warez(while your still using it) plain and simple. Chill out and calling people names dude. Calling people immature and then going on to use a bunch of middle school insults is pretty sad M8.

What do you mean JK2 "doesn't work" on your computer?

BTW warez are so rampant in foreign countries it isn't even funny. More than likely the copy your "friend" *gave* you is a pirated copy. Besides..can't you buy half-life for like 20 bucks now?

If it is legit I'm sure that Activision or whomever the publisher was would be happy to provide you with a valid key.

Can't contribute anything to your post?

First off... If the game you "Wasted 50$" on was JKII, go and return it, If it doesn't work I am sure you can find a way to return it... or are you too lazy, or just too young to get to the store yourself?

If a Cd key doesn't work with the game you got, I have no reason to believe you... even if it did come from wherever you said.

To me your an idiopt plain and simple... Only an idiot posts a question like this about HL, on a JKII forum...

You obviously lack the mental rescourses to find the Cd key elsewhere... did you try a frickin web search on some Warez site? no you came here asking for it... Sure you got it... But that means nothing in my book.

Basically you pissed in another mans pool... and when that other man gets here this thread WILL be closed, and you will probably be banned... although I doubt that will matter since you don't play JKII in the first place...

As for being an imature prick... You obviously don't know the meaning of maturity asking the kind of inane question you did...

I don't give a crap what your reasons are... It was stupid... lame, and against the EULA of this forum...

I rest my case...

Archived