Home

Simple; Is the new version playable or not?

BlackDove

Can you hack it or not?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Can you hack it or not?

• YES!
    • NO!
    • NO, and I think you should be stabbed with a dull knife over and over!

Well if anyone wants to give opinions on wether the game needs modifications in 1.04 or not, there are other threads for that, but I mean it comes down to this. Is the game playable at all for You at 1.03? I think it needs some heavy tweaking, but I still joyfully play it all the time ;)

There seems to be a huge difference in the number of people viewing this thread and those making an active contibution to the poll.

C'mon people, poll's are the chief way of getting feedback on this forum. If you haven't registered, do so, talking here is fun, if you have, then there is no excuse, vote so that we can get some kind of conclusive evidence here.

The version is definitely playable. It's not without flaws, but it is far far from unplayable. The main thing this patch did was cater to duelers. Thats why a good chunk of people like this patch...a good chunk of people like me are primarily duelers. This same group of people mostly isn't concerned with trying to win as much as possible, as fast as possible, but rather in good strategic fights. This patch gives you that.

To sum up, I voted YES. I can hack it!

TDS

your poll seems a bit biased. Just cause the game runs on your computer without crashing would make it "playable". Wouldn't it be a more accurate poll if it said something like "Do you enjoy the patched version" or "Are you satisfied with the playability of the game" or somthing like that. Just a suggestion :)

Archived