Home

Force Push= Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endo'Cun

This is to the people at raven

if there is another patch Fix FORCE PUSH... People are overdoing it and its pissing me off, whenever you force push it should take off more force power, ERG, honestly its so stupid, people just psh you off edges to kill you and they push you down like every 5 secounds and it takes a while for you to get up and they give you the beats, god and force throw , people sue that a lot too, they just keep throwing there stupid saber at you, fix some of this **** toi make it funner.

Originally posted by Endo'Cun

This is to the people at raven

if there is another patch Fix FORCE PUSH... People are overdoing it and its pissing me off, whenever you force push it should take off more force power, ERG, honestly its so stupid, people just psh you off edges to kill you and they push you down like every 5 secounds and it takes a while for you to get up and they give you the beats, god and force throw , people sue that a lot too, they just keep throwing there stupid saber at you, fix some of this **** toi make it funner.

You can't hack it...cherry...

no offense dude, but get over it. THAT kind of stuff happens to me all the time when i play on CTF servers or somtimes when i am dueling. Its called use force protect or absorb. Just stop complaining and play the game. FORCE PUSH is no where near the over usaged of Drain and Heal used to be. I remember when i dueled, i was either drained to nothing, or i fought someone who consistantly healed afterever time i hit them with my saber. The patch fixed that and i am happy. Push is still easy to get over. If they push you off a ledge PULL them with you.

There are many ways to counter it:

1. use it yourself, don't give them the chance to do it to you

2. use force absorb

3. if you get knocked down and they come up to slash you, a double click of the jump key will kick them right in the face before they can hurt you (this is my favorite)

Also, if you aren't slashing all the time you shouldn't get knocked down all that often, since it is automatically countered by a force pull.

Cheers.

im not sure cus i hardly eva play mp, i just play on the ladder

anyway cant u block force push like u can in sp

saber throw can easily work to ur advantage, knock it away as it comes at u and it falls to the floor leaving ur enemy open to attack

Archived