Home

How do i install taunts,music,models and other things??

Naphtali

to do taunts open the console (shift + ~) while he game is running... and type

bind x +taunt

then hit enter, x can be ant key, like mine is alt so i hit alt and my charcter sticks his hand out and says "who cares... (somehting else)" each charcter has one taunt...

It their a certain command for it, because ive put a few things and their still not working.

For instance TPM duel music is suppose to work on the multiplayer duel levels, however it doesn't. SO is their more i have to do than just put the files in the gamedata/base directory?

Originally posted by Naphtali

It their a certain command for it, because ive put a few things and their still not working.

For instance TPM duel music is suppose to work on the multiplayer duel levels, however it doesn't. SO is their more i have to do than just put the files in the gamedata/base directory?

Open the bsp (level files), which can be found in the assets0.pk3, and search for "music/". The music/<subdirectories>/<mp3name> is the name of the music of that level.

Now create a folder called "music" inside the "JK2/base" directory (and add necessary subdirectories) and put your mp3 (renamed to <mp3name>) into that folder.

This overwrites (but not deletes) the default music. Voila! You're done.

Still need help i accidently swicth the files to notepad which is to big, i have win zip but what do i do with the assets0 file now?

Afterwards will i find a list of everything from levels to music and such?

Well first things first. Please answer?

Archived