Home

OUTCAST's episode 2 connection??

Spaceball_One

hey i remember reading somewhere a long time ago about outcast having a connection to episode 2... i just want to ask if anyone out there knows what it is, cause i was wondering what the hell it was right when the movie started. i noticed that those flying aliens that anakin ****s up were armed with one of the guns from OUTCAST (at least it looked like it) but i don't know what else...

ps. did they not show that "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away" bit or am i just stupid and missed it??

yeah i noticed all the stances and stuff and thought of the game heheh. i loved the movie.

whats funny is my friends girlfriend is a hyper star wars fan and she didnt like it, she liked ep 1 better, and i didnt like it much at all, i had more fun playing the pc game then watching the movie.. im not really a big star wars fan so i dont go to the movie with any expectations, like she knows the scripts for the next one and stuff, i didnt even know what would be in this one.

the battle scene was awesome.. just watching yoda command the battle i was like NICE!.

then when yoda took out the saber 2 guys screamed " OH MAN YODA IS GONNA F**K YOU UP" and " damn your F&*CKED"

i laughed so hard. you saw the evil swelling in anikin.. and the good old imperial march /darth vader music aided that. and boba fet as a kid.. very cool. seeing all the jedi fighting together was great too, and my good old purple saber was in the movie oh yeah now people wont say i have gay pride or something hehe.

Originally posted by Spaceball_One

hey i remember reading somewhere a long time ago about outcast having a connection to episode 2... i just want to ask if anyone out there knows what it is, cause i was wondering what the hell it was right when the movie started. i noticed that those flying aliens that anakin ****s up were armed with one of the guns from OUTCAST (at least it looked like it) but i don't know what else...

ps. did they not show that "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away" bit or am i just stupid and missed it??

Dude it was at the start where it always it, you were obviously to exciteed about the movie hence you missed it. Probably temporarily lossed conciousness from the excitement.

Originally posted by pnags

and dont forget that yoda used Absorb against dooku's lightning

nah it wasn't absorb. It was reflection since it reflected the lightning back on Dooku. I must say after seeing Ep2 I can't stand JK2 MP saberfighting even less. It is SOOOOOOOO pathetic!!!

Originally posted by Flashblade

nah it wasn't absorb. It was reflection since it reflected the lightning back on Dooku. I must say after seeing Ep2 I can't stand JK2 MP saberfighting even more. It is SOOOOOOOO pathetic!!!

First he reflects it, but then he also absorbs it.

hehe, when everyone saw yoda grab his light saber everyone's jaw dropped almost to the ground, especially mine, g-sus that looked SO COOOL, after I saw Yoda fighting, I tried light stance the whole day, it looked so darn cool... damn... I want a Yoda model :(

anikan was a little whining bitch thats for sure .. waa waa obi wan waa waa hahah, kinds reminds you of luke doesnt it?

is it just me or did dooku actually lift and control where anikan flew when he was hit by the lightning.

Originally posted by Ferox

anikan was a little whining bitch thats for sure .. waa waa obi wan waa waa hahah, kinds reminds you of luke doesnt it?

is it just me or did dooku actually lift and control where anikan flew when he was hit by the lightning.

People who say this sort of thing should seriously re-examine how they behave from day to day:

'waa waa school waa waa' or

'waa waa work waa waa' or

'waa waa Anakin/Luke is a whiner waa waa'

We all whine, even me (look up ;))

WHY???

:)

Anakin WAS a whiny little bitch!!!!

Just because someone points that FACT out doesn't mean that pertains to THEIR OWN peronality!

He spends the first half of the movie sniveling and whining about how "IT'S NOT FAIR!!"...and "IT'S ALL OBI-WAN'S FAULT!!!!!". Then he starts crying for his MaMa. F***ing pussy!

It's no wonder he wound up the way he did. He was a spoiled brat!!! Too bad Amidala does not have one lick of sense....being a Queen first, and then a Senator, you would think she would understand that Anakin was an immature toddler....but oh well...

Luke said in Return Of The Jedi: "I have no memory of my mother". This means obviously that something happens to Amidala in the next film (aside from her getting knocked up by Anakin/Darth Vader).

Oh well. Enough of this. I think it is time for my bottle!;)

The point is that we all whine about things in our lives, especially when we're of his age. We whine about or jobs, schools, lives, girlfriends, lack of girfriends, and some of us even whine about out overly critical Jedi Masters. It's a simple fact of life. Just because Lucas creates realistic teenagers is no reason to *ahem* whine about it.

haha yeah i said in the movie when they got married " damn that stupid woman has worst taste in men then my sister(whos dating a criminal rofl)"

i wasnt whining about him being a little bitch, i was just stating that he is and luke was same way hehe.

btw anikin left the jedi's at the end when he got married didnt he?

Archived