Home

Purple lightsaber !!!!!!

rut-wa jodar

Guest HertogJan

Purple means you're a badass Jedi, a real strong one... That's why Mace has them, he's the strongest Jedi, Yoda is the wisest :)

Originally posted by striderx2048

the sad truth is Purple means your Sam Jackson and you can throw your beg for purple and GL the magic Star Wars Fairy God grants it, there is not real SW truth to this. But I Starwars.com will make up something

That's how things happen in movies, you have to suspend your disbelief. The truth is that none of this is real!! It's all just a story!! :eek:

Just messing with you :) It's just that these things only ruin the fun if you take it all too seriously, which people shouldn't.

wot u must b joking!

purple is 4 real bad assed jedi!!!! seriously bad assed jedi......

purple is best

Steg

p.s. WOT U MEAN ITS NOT REAL??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi lightsaber colour is determined by the crystal used in it and is therefore the choice of the jedi in question what colour his/her sabre is (not sure which spelling is the correct (english) 1) in the films they are blue/green for jedi red for dark jedi ..... i think this is for clarity.

so .... purple is cos mace likes purple ... etc.

Originally posted by Vestril

That's how things happen in movies, you have to suspend your disbelief. The truth is that none of this is real!! It's all just a story!! :eek:

Just messing with you :) It's just that these things only ruin the fun if you take it all too seriously, which people shouldn't.

I dont like people like you. I take it Seriously..yet...I talk about making n-1's...A-Wings...Jedi Starfighters..Tie Adanced X1....etc.

Originally posted by DarkSaber-<ZeN>

I dont like people like you. I take it Seriously..yet...I talk about making n-1's...A-Wings...Jedi Starfighters..Tie Adanced X1....etc.

The point was that if you get to vested in the illusion, and aren't willing to face the fact that Mace Windu had a purple Lightsaber because purple is Sam Jacksons favorite color, then you're going to lead a dissapointed life.

PM me if you want to have an argument about SW lore, I haven't been hardcore for a few years, but I bet I know enough to suprise you ;)

As was said before, the color of the... eh, it's called lightsword, right?, is determined by the crystal used to focus and emit the blade.

Blue and green seem to be colors related to rather cheap, but reliable crystals.

Purple, red and other colors are either the work of rather expensive or rare crystals.

Archived