Home

Ebert is a fool!!

NemoX

:wstupid:

I just heard he's review on ep 2...Some of his opinions were, the special effects were not good, he liked the Yoda from ep 5 better than the Yoda in ep 2, he felt that Yoda should not have to pull out the saber or get physical in any way, he should defeat his adversaries with his mind.

To Ebert and critics like him..."It is better to be thought a fool, rather than opening your mouth and letting it all out." not sure on the exact quote but i think i'm close enough.

:duel:

When Roger Ebert thinks up his own set of films that give as much pleasure to people as George has with SW, he can gripe about Yoda.

It's George's story, and if some people don't like some or all of it, they can feel free to go away, turn off, not go to the cinema etc. There are some parts that I wasn't 100% with (hated JarJar in TPM, loathed the Ewoks in ROTJ), but the rest makes up for it.

To George - do or do not, there is no try. Thank you for doing.

Ebert gushed over TPM. He's just making up for the fact that it wasn't as good as he 'bootlicked' it was.

It's cooler for a reviewer to say that he/she didn't like it. Any movie that might appeal to the masses is bad. He's got a reputation to protect. The bonehead.

Listen, the deal is this: "A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack." We saw using the Force for knowledge and defense in SW2 with the absorbing of lightning and the flinging-aside of Dooku's projectiles. When a Jedi wants to attack, he has to use his trusty lightsaber.

well, yoda can use the force to make him flip and drop his own light saber and then he falls on it rofl..

and if someone is attacking you with lightning and you fire lighting back thats not attacking, its called defending.. your defending your life.

same with karate, you use it for defense not attack. that just means you shouldnt go around whooping on people and being evil.

Archived