Home

Padme model in progress

Anavel Gato

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

repost:

who is making the arena? yada yada bla bla bla, hope they make it detailed with carcasses and pillars and stuff yada yada yada..

duel with movie chars.. yada yada

that about sums it up don't ya think :)

1. That was not the Arena I had in mind to, just some textures with walls... more detailed arena must we have.

2. Where the heck is Mr. Gato... My nerves are taking joyrides around my upper skull. translation: I really really need that skin :)

If you are not done than thats ok, but I really would like to see some progress pics.

You make me sick Epithimipithimeus, or whatever. When i get Padme i am going to use her to my evil ends, then chop her into little pieces and eat them. J/k. I can't wait until that thing in Futurama comes out where you get a VR girlfriend. I know where i'm headed:leia: :naughty:

I'm here...i'm here :)

And working hard on that damn skin I must say.

Did the upper legs, belt and pouches/gun. As soon as the boots are done I'll post a pic.

You just pray that the weather gets really crappy here because when it's nice and toasty outside I'm not behind my magic box ;)

Originally posted by Anavel Gato

You just pray that the weather gets really crappy here because when it's nice and toasty outside I'm not behind my magic box ;)

Who's gonna join me in my magic rain dance??

We need to use every possible method to ensure dreadfull weather "In every box of Froot Loops"

:monkey4::monkey4::monkey4:

Dance Monkeys Dance!!!

Archived