Home

Padme model in progress

Anavel Gato

Originally posted by SirYawnalot

By "booty" I assume you mean chest :D

I noticed some improvements that could be made in the chest department (ehm.. after a very cursory glance, of course.. *coughs*). You've probably already noticed and are updating as necessary, but in case you haven't noticed, I'll point this out...

In the film, Padme's breasts don't hang down like most womens' do, it looks kind of like her clothes are pressing her breasts as flat as possible against her chest. This creates a kind of oval appearance for each breast, the longest part of the oval being heightways. They stick out most in the middle, and symmetrically slope back at the same angle at both the top and the bottom. It's kind of hard to describe, but basically it means there's not much shadow under the breasts. Someone's probably got a good pic they can use to point this out.... or maybe it's just my deteriorating eyesight. :)

Wow....i have never heard breasts described like that,i Congratulate you on a Job Well Done.

Nice Bre...Err......Padme model dude.

MTFBWY

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Model looks great... e-mail it to me when its finished (Only joking, shmacdonald's :D)

The breasts are fine in my opinion, the right shape and size to match hers, which are very nice (although i resent the comment that Britney Spears is disgusting... You must be blind... She's amazing, even if they are fake!!!)

The only problems i see with the current model are that the nose looks a little strange (too flat maybe), and that the feet have a strange shape when looking from the front (they look too tapered)

Otherwise, keep up the good work!

Trust me, I know my breasts. The current model has breasts that very realistically portray most womens', but as I've said, Natalie has unique tittage. *coughs*

As for the rest of the model, I think it looks perfectly great other than the strong resemblance to Penelope Cruz.

And on the dream girl subject, I've been told I have terrible taste... mine's Shirley Manson (when she still had the dark red hair).

On the second shot of her, at 45 degrees, there seems to be a little bit without a model or a skin.

Her eyes also look a little odd, like they are off-centre.

VERY minor details.

God, i love Natalie!

Come to me!

Still a little trouble with the jaw area. The bobble-head dolls that are now so popular have a head that is cut from the rest of the body so it can...you guessed it...bobble. The same effect is going on here, though not so extreme. It looks as if the head was placed onto the body as an afterthought. The jaw needs to slope upward to meet the ear. Other than that, I think the model is perfect, but for me, having her ear on her cheek just won't do.

For the caps, all I ask is that you don't do something gross. No other model in this game has caps that show blood or bone, like they were severed with a broadsword. Please remember that the lightsaber partially heals the wounds it creates. I'd go with the same cap texture as all the rest of the models: Black, charred, and glowing in places.

I must say that Natalie Portman's best feature is her brilliant ass, and i think this model captures that perfectly! It sounds kind of sad, I know, but hey!

Oh yeah, and nipples would be nice, but aren't really necessary. Maybe someone else could add that to the model when you're done!! :p

I posted a pic yesterday or the day before so no update for a couple of days.

I don't work that fast.

I made all the caps (Yes, they are bloody as hell and will stay that way :) ) and started weighting the vertices.

That I must say is the ****tiest thing I've ever done in my life and I would really like somebody to do it for me.

Archived