Home

Padme model in progress

Anavel Gato

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SirYawnalot

Well, after hearing about these pics, I managed to find some. If you've not encountered them thus far, trust me you don't want to see them-- they're shiver-inducingly voyeuristic, it reminds me of all the stuff that happened to Princess Di.

all in the name of "research"

p.s. shirley manson looks like the bastard son of the joker

I'll say two things and be rid of it...

1.) The topless beach pictures have been confirmed to be real because Natalie had commented on them in an interview or two.

2.) Any nude pictures you'll find of her are fakes. She apparentely said she'd never go nude on film and the topless pictures were taken by shameless paparazzi.

Good... now be done with it. I would like to remind you all that this is a thread about Anavel's Padmé model and skin. NOT about Natalie Portman and certainly not about her body. If you'd like to continue, then permit me to show you the door. :mob:

Originally posted by EmperorJello

1.) The topless beach pictures have been confirmed to be real because Natalie had commented on them in an interview or two.

2.) Any nude pictures you'll find of her are fakes. She apparentely said she'd never go nude on film and the topless pictures were taken by shameless paparazzi.

Good... now be done with it. I would like to remind you all that this is a thread about Anavel's Padmé model and skin. NOT about Natalie Portman and certainly not about her body. If you'd like to continue, then permit me to show you the door. :mob:

Shes just embarresed just to get started with me..........:p

Originally posted by EmperorJello

This all started out with the model having kinda saggy breasts when she doesnt in the movie, or in real life. But I will agree it did get out of hand.

Archived