Home

Full COnversion Mods

Gram_Reaper

Hey it would be the coolest of some of the total conversion mods that are coming out would be all about the films, like say for instance you want to play the moviwe return of the jedi. You would go through differnt levels playing different characters.:slsaber:

The Fair Banks

Originally posted by Anakin

And you will have Two lightsabers as soon as we have finished of the animations for it

Anakin

Team Leader

Attack Of the Clones TC

we will have the two lightsabers as soon as you have finished the animations for it AND as soon as the sdk is released and your coders adds a new saber combat code ....

and that sould take time ...

How much community demmand is there for an AOTC TC?

Loads we have had to move to a faster and bigger server just to cope with all the visits we get daily, my staff are great and they are working thier a$$' off to get this TC underway.

Trust me once its done it will be great.

Yep we will be doing a complete make over hopefull,y I just wish we could find a way of doing animations we have the software and the experiance, just no one seems to know how to do it all.

Oh well good old Chang and Brain are the best guys in the world :)

Originally posted by Darth Lunatic

How much community demmand is there for an AOTC TC?

Anyone know if anyone is trying to convert the original Jedi Knight to the Jk2 engine?

I'm looking into this. Not sure if I will yet. All it is is texturing and finding leaks.

Forget ATOTCTC, Kaiburr is going to be MUCH better, check it out,

http://www.kaiburrsaga.com/

they are still looking for these things:

Coder Must know C++, must have experience in editing Q3

Animator Must have some kind of animation program, experience in animating a plus

Modeller Must have a modelling program, must have experience modelling. Q3 experience a plus

Mapper Able to figure out how to make JK2 maps. Q3 experience a plus

Technical Consultant Helps out the team when they get stuck on random things. Advises other positions. Must have made a mod before - OR - Must have experience and 'know how' in the ways of putting all the parts of a Q3 mod together.

Management Supervises a section of the mod Must want to keep people motivated and on schedule. Must talk on forums and keep in touch with his section. This position is very important. Only apply if you are willing to go all the way.

If you have any expierence, go to there site, there is a application in the Join section.

Archived