Home

Who is Koon???

Guest Tie Guy

He became known because of his role in the game Jedi Power Battles. He had a yellow saber and his force power was lightning. It says that only people with exceptioal control of the force can use lightning and not turn to the dark side.

I'm sure you'll be able to use Force Lightning when you get high enough in level. You just have to be careful on HOW you use it because you might fall to the darkside if you are not careful :)

Guest Boba Rhett

Oh, we most certainly will see him in action..... *Mewhohhahahahahaa....*

As for why he used Force lightning in JPB, could the reason be that that game sucked? I think so. :cool:

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Oh, we most certainly will see him in action..... *Mewhohhahahahahaa....*

As for why he used Force lightning in JPB, could the reason be that that game sucked? I think so. :cool:

HEY! The game didn't suck all that much! On what system did you play it on? I played it on DC (that could be why it didn't suck so much)

"I read somewhere that Force lightning was a direct manifestation of Dark Side energy" You know I've read that too, but that doesn't mean Jedi can't use Darkside powers :D

Guest Tie Guy

I really liked that game. The only problem was that the 2nd level was nearly impossible to beat. So.....i just put on a few codes and just had fun with it, and it was really fun, espeially when you play 2 player mode.

Archived