Home

Darth Maul FINISHED!

CheshireKat

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheshire!

Excellent model. It is really quite stunning.

As far as any critiques go, I was going to keep my mouth shut, but I can't help but think Maul should do the same! Hehe. ;) Realistically, that bad boy would get quite winded running around for an entire game with that snarl. Since this model is nearing completion, might it be possible to do a future release of him with his mouth closed? Just a thought.

Great work!

You know, I haven't looked in this area (models) for more than a month. I was pretty much satisfied when I got my boba mods. I've been mapping for the last forever. Now that I see what you have here, I might die if I don't get it soon. PLEASE!!! SendmeademosendmeabetasendmemorescreenshotsSENDMESOMETHING!!!

Yes. I'm sorry. I'm white if u couldn't tell :D . But hey, I'm in Spanish 1, SO HA!!!!!!!

Btw that was a typo, Lime-Light, so cut me some slack, IM A WHITE GUY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!LOL!!!!

Anywho, any progress as of yet chesire????

That's lookin pretty nice yo. Keep it up Chesire lookin really awesome dude. I can't wait!

Lil foot note here, but sorry to offend u omses when no offense was meant to be made But, next time plz think of a nicer way to tell me that you were offended. ok? Damn, not like mispelling Azul was a friggin crime or anything, but i guess even the small things can be criticized.

Btw, u say that this Maul model might be finished by Friday Chesire?

Just gotta say great skin!

If you need any help with the sound files just let us know. Star Wars.com had some sound files posted right before Ep 1 came out with Maul's voice on them, for the trailers and whatnot, and I have a few.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to downloading the model.

:dmaul3:

Archived