Home

Darth Maul FINISHED!

CheshireKat

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Oobedoob Benobi

to taunt in MP you go into the console (shift+~) you type in /bind "key" taunt. (where "key" is you put in the key you want to bind taunt to. I can't wait untill the model comes out!

Actually, you have to say 'bind "key" +taunt' (just without the little quotes). :)

Originally posted by CheshireKat

SP version???? Well, I want to do one, but I don't know which one to do.... I really don't see him as a Hero, so for the main character, no. but I was thinking of putting him in as a Dassann Replacement..... Maybe..... Still lots of work to do so we'll see.

Replace Tavion :D Good job by the way ;)

Originally posted by Landflyer

Replace Tavion :D Good job by the way ;)

And edit Tavions sounds also that they sound like man's.

Btw. I myself edited Tavions voice files yesterday with Goldwave and it worked quite good but the voice still needs more editing.

Any suggestions for different sound editing programs?

Originally posted by CheshireKat

Well, Caps are almost done. There's some tweaking to do, since some are inside out, but at least i'm past that.

That Maul saber hilt really adds alot. Make sure you get it if your getting my Maul model.

Looks so cool with a Maul skin and double saber.

All I need is your new model to replace the skin :)

Gj again I say, Only thing is if you make maul in sp I wont be

able to kill him. ;)

I wish I wouldn't have learned about modding and all this

until I had gotten the game and played throught because I'm

not going to have the patience to play through this game without

tweaking it in the slightest :/

It isn't hard to replace Tavion in SP game. I've replaced Tavion with Lady Maul and Desann with some other model. Works like a charm. :D (I hated the original Tavion model that came with the game. She was by far the worst looking character in the game. She looked more like a circus performer than a Star Wars character.)

Anyway, I can't wait until this model is finished. How will you release it? All the JK2 skin site have not updated their files in a long time. jediknightii.net appears dead at the moment. Will you be linking us to a site where we can D/L it from?

Edit: actually, it now appears that jediknightii.net is back in business again. :)

His robes in THPS3 might have been ok, but his saber looks terrible .

Oh well, I'm dling the DotF level right now and I have the hilt, just 3 skins to dl and I'm happy: Maul, Qui-Gon, and Obi-wan.

Anyone know where I can DL Absath and Bloodriot's Jango skin? I searched throught the jkii.net files and came up with nothing. I want him and Kenobi from Episode2.

Ya..... I want alot of things.

Archived