Home

Darth Maul FINISHED!

CheshireKat

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! I can't wait until I get my hands on this one. :)

As for the eyes, yes... there is something odd about it. To tell you the truth, I think they're a little too large. I think they should be a bit smaller. (I really hope I didn't offend anyone. Its a great model!).

By the way, that was a nice touch you did with the teeth! Terrific details there guys. :)

Originally posted by BradFu

Looks great!! I see what Darkhold is saying about the eyes. I think the size of them is ok, but the corneas(???) should be moved slightly toward the nose.

Can't wait till it's done!

BradFu!

You probably mean the irises/pupils. :D

chesirekat,

i have only one question and it concerns the lightsaber. are you going to use ventgala's maul saber hilt and try to have it where it is a seperate lightsaber (with making it double bladed, if possible) from the default saber from the game (could be possible with the code being released) and that only maul can use it? i think your model should go all the way to include this awesome saber. it would make your model complete and really standout, plus i think that is what everyone is waiting for anyway. so, if it is possible to do, will you do it?

Yeah, the face is excelent, except the eyes seem to big and the pupils should be looking more striaght ahead. I also like the suggestion about tatoos going down his neck, but it doesnt look like you're finished with that area. Anyway, GREAT F***ING JOB!

I think you should move the vertices of the eye nearest the nose a little farther away from it (make sense?). I think that would match his face more. Also, the black lines going down from the bottom of the eye are more towards the middle of the eye than you have it. Agian, great job so far!

EDIT: ALMOST 300! W00T.

Eyes are a quick fix. It's just a pupil fix. Also they need to be darkened as a whole to make them look right. Thats why they seem so big right now.

Anyways, I got him in Modview, which is as good as ingame, but of course there's lots of adjusting to do.

Originally posted by kman@polycount

Kiss & ICP?? wtf?

This is where I am basing my overall look from:

red_maul_concept.jpg

I love this concept drawing, I first spotted it on starwars.com a while ago, it's a pic from the Sith source book, I think. However, if memory serves me correctly, while the cool 'mind-of-its-own' blood-red robes look l33t, I believe the character was a nightsister. Maybe if you could make a male varient, like, add a few different lines and stuff, lower the big black eye parts (since that sorta emphasized mascara?)

I could be mistaken.. At any rate, it look l33t.

-Darth Caedes-

Well, I have a goal set in the near future, but I'd best not to say when exactly yet, lest you expect me to stick to it!

Anyways, has that Maul Saber I keep hearing about been sent in to JK2.net yet? Is it going to be?

I'd really like to take the screenies with it, so someone update me on this wiil you?

Anyways, I expect to have him in fair shape in the near future, but no Maul until he's as perfect as I can get him...

Archived