Home

na

DeathDragon

actually solar we're prity much thinking the same u and me u just cant tell it . a good fight isnt about thing eorkin just how you like em and masicering ppl with cheap tact then saying im the best a good fight is just a good fight snd sometimes u loose even to thr newbie

except it ppl and move on

Once I worked out what all that actually meant, I realised you that you have something very important here, which most people tend to ignore. It's nice to sometimes see someone with a brain in their heads (rather than the "whine whine whine X is overpowered whine whine whine" group, of which there are many). Of course, grammar and spelling are nice too, but beggars can't be choosers :>

I think he hit new post instead of reply maybe. He does have a good point though. He says that it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. As long as you have a good duel, nothing else matters. What's the point of winning cheaply? He even brings up the point that you will sometimes lose to a n00b in a good fight. Sometimes that's true.

Yep, and sometimes you even lose to a beginner too. These things happen. then you respawn :>

This is probably what gets me so much about those complaining about "this being too powerful" or "that was nerfed" or even "this patch sucks because it does", it's only a game, your there to have fun. They don't SEEM to take the time and effort to learn new ways of playing, and instead complain about how their old "uberdeathtacticofdeathgodnesswhichgetsme50killsagame" no longer works.

It gets me so angry sometimes, and it's nice to sometimes see a voice of reason that isn't my own (at least I try to be reasonable...)

We admins DO have the power to "merge" threads, so if somebody could post what thread he was trying to reply to, it could be merged. However, it's annoying to have to do this, so in the future, look before you click the button, thanks!

well, it been stated around quite a few times, maybe prior to your joining of course... its also under the admin options at the bottom of each post, i would assume that whats on the list is what they can do, so if you happen to be logged in as and admin, then you can preform those actions... :D

Archived