Home

Aayla Secura

WitchBlare

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet another marketing consideration after seeing the Montreal **hurray!** F1-GP: If you put ****ty quality tires in the best car ever, you don't get an awesome car with ****ty tires, you get a ****ty car.

Nano, what the ****!! I order you to trash that thing right now and put the nipples back!!!!!! :swear::evil6::swear::evil6::swear:

What, Maul killed Aayla! That Sithspit!!! His ass is grass! :mad:

He's going down!!! :mob::jango::slave:

(J/k really awesome Maul model but honestly I can't wait for Aayla to be made available. Nano, the 'private' outfit was better dude! Yeah we all know what you're doing at night know! Ha! LOL! :lol::p)

Oh yeah I'd just like to add, England 1-0 Argentina :p

and Lennox Lewis is just untouchable, Iron Mike is a Joke!

Had a interesting weekend with several major sporting events on tv and my car getting broken into but I'm back now, and more determined than evaH to get this Twil'lek biatch released.

It will be released soon, once I've had some sleep and all the skinners have finished sending me their skins. :swear::explode:

for me Rice beat LSU :/

but nobody cares

although i did go al the way to houston to watch my bro play

ANYWAY... fine job there spacermonkey get yo men lined up and be pimp'in them for their skins! :D

rrrriiiigggghhhttt.....

nano, glad to see you were joking, the nipple chick is much better.

Grafox, I just wanna say the new one is much better, and it is amazing how quickly you are spitting these things out.

CheshireKat, I hate you, but the Maul skin looks good. Last shot makes his head look big though.

Archived