Home

Aayla Secura

WitchBlare

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nanodagiardino, I'm really liking the whole evil feel you've got going on yours. Making the tight black parts shiny leather would be a NICE touch, and to add a little more to the dark-side look, a nice bright metallic/neon cold blue color in the eyes would be good and eerie. Also, I think you should add more to the lekku design you have going, and maybe expand it into an intricate tatoo. And, if you are going for a dark jedi/sith, perhaps a low-slung utility-style belt could add a look of "practicality" to the characer while still keeping her good and sexified. :D

I must say though, yours has to be one of my favorites out of the twi'lek skins(not that the others are bad or anything, they're all incredibly good). For some reason the idea of a female Twi'lek sith sounds really cool. Seems like it would make a very interesting expanded universe character.

EDIT: Btw, if you're using photoshop(which I presume you are), the plastic wrap filter works quite nicely for all your shiny leather needs.

I guess maybe it was the wrong forum, I just took this has the "general" aayla secura thread. Hehehe. I wasn't putoff or anything, it's just that feedback is important. Sometimes it can be very hard to be objective and see one's own skin "at the right angle". Sometimes I get cought into some insignificant detail or get stuck with the overall concept(especialy when you have sooooooooo little time) that a pointer/tip/critc can help see a new aspect or a new facet that I hadn't tought off at first and send me into another sketching frenzy!:) Anyway... I will post in the skinning forum next time, for now it is still too WIP (10% complete for where I would like to go).

Thanks, Inbred I know what you mean! I use another technique to give that effect :) And Omses, don't worry about the gothic style, basicaly now it's a greyscale so the impact is not really what I have in mind.

I posted some early concept screenies in the skinning section, just in case.

I need to stay up for 48 hours more often. Earlier this morning, I decided it was time to try something new. Originally it was going to be an entirely new Twi'lek, a non-Jedi, but when I got done with the face, I realized it's true destiny was to be the revised Lenya Vanua :D The clothes are the same as the last Lenya Vanua update, so I'll just show you the head, which I'm extremely pleased with. Obviously, the "middle-age" thing is now out the window :)

http://windu.cjb.net/lenya.jpg

BradFu!

(PS - I think I'll use the older face in my non-Jedi project, so don't mourn it too much ;) )

Originally posted by HapSlash

How are the other alternate skins coming for this wonderful model,... I know BradFu showed off his jedi master skin a bit And I think that's really looking good. While he decided to go for an older more experienced looking character, I decided to just go for the hot young female Twi-Lek look.

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/aayla.jpg

So,... Are there any other skins out there?

Woohoo!! Green and Sassy!!! My favorite flavor, and looking OUTSTANDING!!! :D

I can't wait for this one!!! ;):monkey4:

Heh, I was going to pimp my skin over here after I showed it off at polycount, but it was really late and I had to get some sleep. Thanks Spacemonkey for seeing the pic and sharing it.

I am glad people are liking it.

I have been wanting to get into jk2 skinning for a while and decided to have a go with this skin. Turned out pretty good, but I am no artist. I originally wanted the clothes to be a sort of pvc leather (a bizarred twi'lek fetish--so sue me). But I found this texture and it looked rather nice on her.

The model's sdk was loaded into 3D Exploration (and their stupid lighting system) as milkshape wouldnt load the 3ds for some reason. 3D Exploration does have nice rendering capabilities, however.

Thank you for the nice comments :D

-quamosity

np quamosity, I think she looks good and I knew that these guys would want to see her :)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do for sounds. . . I might have to settle for using jans, with just a custom taunt if I'm lucky :(

Oh yeah, when you guys have finished with your skins, send them to me at bdimonkey(at)hotmail.com

Hey I must say quamosity (oh yeah so sexily evil. :p) and bradfu's skins are really kick ass as well! :)

Bradfu, I do agree that the orange looks better than the purple, just imho. Brings your skin out better I think. :)

Anyways will you guys perhaps relase the model and kins as a pack? That could be nice like that when peeps download it they get all the skin/character versions and get to see all you guys' work? :) Just an idea. :cool:

Great work! Can't wait to get my hands on all of those. :p;):naughty:

:jango::slave:

Archived