Home

Let's make a story

Guest Jar Jar

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xwing guy

THIS! Is worse than the last one! If I was a mod I would delete all these usless posts and then close this thread. But I can't do that so why don't yall start another story except this time you stay closer to the good, clean star wars universe instead of talking about peoples poodoo.

a bong just fell outta the sky. Chewie looked around to see if anyone was around. No one was there except him. JOY thought chewie. ALL MINE!!!:D :D

As he was lighting it up.................

ripped out robin's juggular vein an ate it, an proceded to smoke the pipe. "i hope han solo doesnt find this" he said as he ran off to the forest

What happened to this story?! It was good, clean Star Wars, but now! Alright, does it not say first one to endthe story loses? Ok, listen up:

Kyp Durron appeared from the past in the Sun Crusher and detonated all the torpedos on the Crusher's reactor at the center of the galaxy. The entire galaxy was wiped out including ALL the main characters and everyone that had a working knowledge of what a story was.

THE END!!!

This thread is now locked!

Guest oninosensi

Yoda used the force to implode R2, then beat luke with the remains of the droid for not programming ther little scrapp heap better.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived