Home

Let's make a story

Guest Jar Jar

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

But he talked so much on the way that even the Ewoks got really annoyed and they rann off, but they never untied him......

Guest Tie Guy

"Butta i'm so shama of yousa isa goin to leava yousa alonae" So he left. But a Yuuzhan Vong Warrior happened to come by.....

Guest TFNGuy

... loud sound as he jumped after one of the ropes broke on the flying thingy. He started to fall towards the harsh ground, but just as he neared death once again ....

Guest Darth Vader

he landed on the TIE fighter of the TIE pilot in the story. He was carried up into a star destroyer and then met...

C-3PO who was the captain of that ship (how that happened is another wacky story)

"Hello sir, I am C-3PO Human-Cyborg relations and ..."

"Mesa Jar Jar Binks, people call me Jar Jar Binks"

"Oh dear ... another lunatic. Where is R2 when I need hime"

Around that time R2 enters the bridge

Guest Darth Vader

And R2D2 beeps "bweepbwoo"And C3PO says "This is Jar Jar Binks" and R2D2 beeps "dwoopbweepooo" and C3PO says "no R2 i don't think he's smart". And R2 leaves the room. Jar Jar says "Wut was hesa sayin!" C3PO says "Nevermind. Let's get you an escape pod. Come along. C3PO takes Jar Jar to an escape pod and jettisons him. Then he sees X wings going to blow up the Star Destroyer. His pod lands on one of the X wings, killing the pilot. Jar Jar looks at the pilot and it is....

Guest TFNGuy

... Biggs Darklighter, who was brought back to life thanks to the Empire's new deadly weapon, "The Life Giver" and given the task of destroying his friends (only because the Empire couldn't think of anything else).

Jar-Jar throws the dead (again) body out and jumps into the X-Wing, but before he could react ...

Guest Darth Vader

he turns to see his father in a TIE fighter trying to kill him! so he jumps into the Xwing and flies away and turn behing his father to line up a good shot and fires. but insted of hitting his father he hits.....

Guest BlueSenateGuard

...the thermal exhaust port of the Death Star space station!

...the explosion of which is comparable to a supernova.

Will Jar Jar survive? Find out next week on "Why Didn't The Gungan Get His Medal?" or "Moto Grandee Icky Goo"!

Guest Jar Jar

Jar Jar lands by his Naboo swamp hut, when he sees the corpse of Richard Simmons. Jar Jar pokes the corpse with a stick, and it sits up. Richard's eyes roll into the back of his head. He stands up, and then he... BREAKS INTO SONG!:eek: Jar Jar covers his big floppy ears and rolls on the ground in pain.

Guest DarthMaul

....Jar Jar's ear infection had gotten worse since he left endor....He knew that there was only one thing left to do....

Archived