Home

If you were to get hit by a car... which car would it be?

iguelmay

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

McLaren F1 LM quickest car ever... 0 - 100 - 0 mph in 11.5 seconds... :eek: WOW!

My fireblade can go faster than that . 0 - 100 -0 in under ten seconds and its a proven fact. Id like to be hit by an ice cream van so the cops could cone me off and i could have all the sprinkels and stuff

Originally posted by Micozade

My fireblade can go faster than that . 0 - 100 -0 in under ten seconds and its a proven fact. Id like to be hit by an ice cream van so the cops could cone me off and i could have all the sprinkels and stuff

JESUS BLOODY JONES!!!!

fireblade fireblade firebloodyblade...fireblade this fireblade that....

I bet you sleep with it inder your covers at night

yeah yeah it might go fast, but you never tell anybody that youve still got your stabilisers on.

the ones you kept from your chopper.

but I take that all back because I now have the streethawk mp3 and I want to re-live those 90 degree hispeed turns sometime soon.

and if we DO get hit by an ice cream van... mines a 99 with jurrasic juice on it....Mr Kerwin fancies a screwball....with two balls - not one you cheap skate........and ...btw....YOUR PAYING!....

you did after all drive us into the path of this ice cream van.

bloody woman driver

maybe not the most poetic turn of phrase , but the general picture is quite.....strong.

maybe if I equate it to being somewhat speedier than one of the fastest swoops or speeder bikes - would that make it any more interesting?

definately less turd-like

Archived