Home

If you were to get hit by a car... which car would it be?

iguelmay

First of all, let me say the rules...

1. Road cars only (no F1, Indy, NASCAR etc)

2. the Car is travelling 60km/h (about 38 m/h)

3. You do NOT have to pay for damages done to the car.

so, on with the show...

if i were to get hit, i'd like to get hit by a corvette, or a Ferrari F50, one of those nice cars with a low front so i can just roll over the whole thing.

On the other hand, i'd love to get hit by a Honda S2000, since it's my favourite car, ever. Though i'd hate to damage one at all.

Me?

I'd like to joust with a mack truck coming downa hill at me if I had to chose my way of going out in style involving this kind of insanity.

I'd get a shopping cart or something, and make a kind of plaster horse body for it complete with saddle ETC. Then get a long pole, and make it look like a lance.

We'd set up by having the mack truck at the top of one hill.. and me at the top of the other (looks kinda like a "U").

Some kind soul would give me a push, and a few seconds later (to make sure we meet at the bottom), the truck driver would floor it (with or without trailer, with the strailer it will go a bit slower but hit alot harder, without it, it will go MUCH faster though so it's up to those involved).

I'd lean into it like I was jousting in real life...

then just for humors sake I'd scream out something funny a split second before impact (like: "Have at ye!" or "By the power of grayskullllll!!!!!!" or something silly like that.)

I figure the impact will render me dead before I feel anything, and it would look funny and disgusting as hell. surely i would end up in a snuff film of some sort, but one which gets a kind of "I laughed till I cried at how this dork died..." review.

I would estimate that people would be finding peices of me long after the incident, and I would be talked about for ages inurban legends and the like.

Maybe I'll get lucky and the media will have a special on me and how Tv and video games rots your brains into doing stupid stuff (I'll say in my will that my video games made me do it).

they will of course jump all over it because they love that kind of stuff...

I can see the headline now:

"does playing video games make you insane? a few things parents should know before bying thier little loved ones these horrible satanic toys..." "today a young man way smushed by a mack truck at over 100 MPH. His friends say he was hoping to inspire the makers of twisted metal into finaly making a crazy knight guy on a horse that looks like a car, after repeated attempts to get them to listen which fell on deaf ears... unfortunately his hope of a final solution where more final than he bargained for... since then the developers of twisted metal have fallen in love with his idea, and are using it in the new game. However the young man will never play it... and maybe you won't either since all the games profits are going to the 'soccer mom's against anything fun' organization due to a mix up at the bank... the mothers against everything fun organization is against video games that don't have the central point of making kids clean thier rooms and don't involves lots of happy puppet like characters doing 'good deeds, and being rewarded for them'. This same group is however for the widespread distrubution of SUVs and minivans for any mother with 2 children or any mother with one child who has 10 friends who all play soccer.

Either that or they will try to get shoppping carts banned or somehting...

heheh thats my two cents :)

Something like the 911 GT-1, or McLaren F1, the Porsche 911 GT-1, the road going vehicle they had to create to race in the GT section of Le Mans, and the McLaren F1 road car, with it's BMW V-12 engine. Both of them have low noses, and very angular, could just roll over the top of them!!

One of them granny crts so i could slap the bitch as i fell to the fall and knock her out of her chair. Then head but her with whats left of my dis membered body ( take that you dynasty lover. ohhh young man theres no running away now) AAARRRGGGHHHHH.Dudes save me im losing my mind this grannys gang banging me :fett:

dude you already got hit by one of them granny carts , thats why your dribbling and frothing at the side of your mouth and you have to eat all sorts of soft foods...like VEGtable soup...

and anyway you is sad, because you didnt even know when you were disabled for life after the cart accident , that the bloody thing wasnt even moving it was just parked.

and yo momma was driving it...."Im going to get that slaphead !" she smiled as she bounced over your puny body

Originally posted by Blobbafett

dude you already got hit by one of them granny carts , thats why your dribbling and frothing at the side of your mouth and you have to eat all sorts of soft foods...like VEGtable soup...

and anyway you is sad, because you didnt even know when you were disabled for life after the cart accident , that the bloody thing wasnt even moving it was just parked.

and yo momma was driving it...."Im going to get that slaphead !" she smiled as she bounced over your puny body

I think that granny did more than run him over... she probably hit him with a cane about 20 times, thats the reason he is such a dumbass. And a big time..you guessed it..NURF HERDER!!!

Originally posted by RobKerwin

I think that granny did more than run him over... she probably hit him with a cane about 20 times, thats the reason he is such a dumbass. And a big time..you guessed it..NURF HERDER!!!

This means war has been declared be prepared to be double fetted in a classic pincer movement . oh by the way i spelt nurf incorrectly to prove you were never a sw fan . Whos the fool now ( said like mr t style)

Actually the Porsche GT3 has the fastest acceleration from 0-60

If were to get hit, I'd be hit by the President's indestructible cadillac, think of the headlines, think of the cash settlement.

Or maybe Takumi's AE86 Trueno

Archived