Home

Funny Kills

Count Beefstew

This morning I was on a duel server, but this server allows guns. So I picked up a flachette. My opponent now has his sabre off, walking toward the center. I turn off saber as well, and move toward the center, 15 feet away from opponent. We stood, he bowed, I bowed. Showing respect. All of a sudden the flachette appears in my hands, a volley of alternate fire was lauched on to my opponent's head, instantly killing him. One spectator said, "CHEAPPP!!!" I disagreed, because the flachette must have cost at least a 1000 credits. My opponent was irate. I don't know why. I even bowed and showed him respect.

Post your funny kills here.

Actually, that is quite funny. Even if your opponent didn't see it that way.

Of course, it only becomes a problem if you keep doing it - but it's still funny to see it happen once. If you're in the mood.

The funniest kills are lways going to be against stormtroopers in single player if you ask me. They don't complain as much. Jump up a bit, then force pull. How I never tire of that one...

To bow, just bend over like you've just seen a really interesting flower. Or something.

"i see that your not skilled enough to kill with the finese, smoothness, and beauty of the light saber. dont worry, u may have skill some day...although it maybe downloaded "skillz""

Don't worry, rat, sir. I play on duel servers, nf, saber only all the time. However, a skilled strategist look for any and every advantage available to overcome the opponent. My opponent assumed that I was going to use my lightsaber. It was his mistake.

Archived