Home

Skinning area - base of foot

CrazyFray

This is going to sound a little odd...

I've recently started skinning (if you can call my attempts that :) ), and I'm really enjoying learning new stuff by myself. This is why I keep avoiding looking through the past searches (except by searching for foot, which I couldn't see anywhere... :()

This is because I want to add an emblem I've made in Photoshop (moved on from paintbrush!) to the base of the foot. I'm assuming that there is one foot area, and it's mirrored.

If someone wouldn't mind either pointing me to a site/faq/guide for this that doesn't spoil everything (there's no fun if you don't work it out yourself.... I think), that would be great. A .jpg with a big fat ring around the area would gain you a pathetic and annoying worshipper for life.

Oh, and don't worry, I won't release any until they are good.

See them in 4 years...

p.s. This goes out to any English university (or A-level, I'll be nice to the little fish ;) ) students out there who've just finished their exams - HEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE - I hope you're happy too, 'coz I'm ****************************** ecstatic!

Hapslash - YOU BEAUTY!!

I'm going to try this right now:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Of course, If it doesn't work, I'll have to hunt you down, and die in a horribly dramatic manner...

Seriously, that is the best I could have hoped for. Thanks for helping a nOOb in nEEd.

Tarrah

Back again....

It seems that there is no boots_hips file for the skin I'm doing - I forgot to say I'm modifying the Qui-Gon skin by Omar Torres.

Sorry.

Anyway, I know what I'm looking for - a four-letter word ending in HELP!

I'll keep trying.

Gubbye

Guess I should have been more thorough,...

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/boots_hips.jpg

These humanoid models use the same layout for their boot texture, which is most commonly - boot_hips.

bespin_cop

chiss

galak

imperial

imperial_worker

jedi

luke

monmothma

prisoner

reborn

stormpilot

These humanoid models use the same layout for their boot texture, which is most commonly - legs.

desann

gran

jeditrainer

kyle

lando

morgan

rebel

weequay

Each of these models each have the boots in completely different areas.

jan

protocol

reelo

rodian

shadowtrooper

stormtrooper

swamptrooper

tavion

trandoshan

ugnaught

Cheers everybody.

I am now firmly entrenched on the road to continuing mundanity.

Isn't the world nice when everyone is nice, and not deciding to hunt down those dastardly 720 degree backstabbers...

Ooops (smacks own wrist), a bit of topic, I'll just sit happily as a nOO b can b.

Bye all.............:D

Archived