Home

GameCube, Xbox, no PS2!!!

LukeSniper

Is it just me, or does LucasArts release all the crappy Star Wars games for PS2, and saves the good ones for GameCube? PS2 had Bounty Hunter coming, now GameCube has it to!!! If they're going to do JKII for Xbox and GC, why not PS2? This sucks!

I think that one of the reason JKII isn't comming to the Ps2 is because of the console's power itself. Let's face it, it's a year old console (almost 2 years in fact soon) and I don't think it could handle well a game like JKII without dumping it down a lot graphic wise and map size wise.

I alo believe that since GCN and XBOX are more powerfull, the conversion toward the console would require less time, thus cost less. I do believe that because of this, Lucasarts decided to create a game for PS2 called Bunty Hunter. The reason the GCN got Bunter hunter as well and not the xbox is because both Xbox abd PC are getting Knights of the Old republic. At the end, I think it balances fairly well. If your favorite games aren't comming to your console, may I recommand that you buy the console that gives you the game you want? If for fianancial purpose it's not possible, I hope that you'll find hapiness with the star wars games comming on the PS2 then.

playstation 2 cannot even do what the average p3 550 w/geforce2 32mb can do

that is why they chose the fast and POWERFUL gamecube

and the giant, slow, and not so sleek laptop w/out a screen called an x-box(average laptop speed today is 1.8 Ghz, x-box is .9 Ghz:p )

Originally posted by Mobius47

average laptop speed today is 1.8 Ghz, x-box is .9 Ghz

Ahem... in my part of the world a laptop with 1.8 ghz is pretty state of the art, if it even exists at all.... And i don't believe that it's average at all...

BTW, isn't a laptop a mobile computer? othewise i got your post all wrong :(

Archived