Home

Restore the Duels Petition!

Rajess MoDuron

Should the Duel Scenes be restored in their entirety on the DVD releases?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Duel Scenes be restored in their entirety on the DVD releases?

• Yes, absolutely!
    • Nah...I don\'t think so.

Alright, we all know they chopped a whole lot of dueling out of Episode I, there is an entire section with the catwalks that was removed (it's removal makes that scene up until Obi gets booted look rather choppy to me), and there was also a portion of the Tatooine duel where they got up on the ship and fought, then there was more and more and more.

Now in Episode II, there are publicity stills of Dooku with two lightsabers, but none of him wielding two!! There's also talk in the book (may not have been filmed) of Anakin beating Dooku up a bit before he gets the second lightsaber!

RESTORE THESE SCENES!!

DON'T HACK THEM UP!!

RESTORE RESTORE RESTORE!!!!

I hope they include the footage in the release, but I hope they only make it an optional addition, I like seeing movies as they were, personally. One notable exception is Highlander II...the renegade version was MUCH better...

Well it just belongs somewhere else--it's a perfectly valid topic. Is that swamp gas I smell?... :D

As to your question, click on my profile, and look at interests/occupation. If 'dictionary' is in those categories, I apologise for my rudness, otherwise...look it up.

It's not like it's their place to criticize, they should have just reported it to a Mod and asked for it to be moved.

Since I apparently did have dictionary written somewhere in my profile, here...Rapscallion:

A rascal; a good-for-nothing fellow

1. a deceitful and unreliable scoundrel

2. one who is playfully mischievous

Incidentally, my super secret source for these definitions was *ominous drumbeat* http://www.dictionary.com *gasps*

:mad:

Archived