Home

My 3 new skins. Comments please...

Prime

Hi All,

I put together three new skins, and I'm wondering whether they are worth submitting for posting. If people think it is worthwhile, I will. Comments are welcome :)

Here they are:

Darth Primus

primus_screenshots.jpg

AD-88

ad88_screenshots.jpg

Jihara

jihara_screenshots.jpg

Thanks...

i agree with TheMadDoofer, the droid does look way too shadowtrooper-like. darth primus and jihara analia are definitely cool. i have a couple of questions though ...

1) do you have any custom sounds/taunts for them?

2) did you come up with any kind of background story for them, to kind of make them "fit in" the star wars universe?

great skins, man! keep up the great work!

Thanks for the responses, guys. Yeah, I agree with you on the AD-88 skin. I want to make it look less shadowtrooper-like, but I haven't decided how I want to do that yet. I haven't given them any unique taunts, but that might be a good idea.

As for their background stories, I have one for each of them. Those stories will be included with the skins when I submit them. Basically, I have my own version of the star wars expanded universe (I've only read the Heir to the Empire trilogy), and these skins are some of the characters I made up (along with my first skin, jedi knight Qui-Zan Buuzza) that fit into that story. It pretty much just extends into the future from JO.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words about these skins. I'll send them in, and try to improve the droid skin.

Cheers.

Archived