Home

1st person lightsaber

rYdOrDi

i use to love this game....

beat it in a few days and then went to multiplayer

then i couldnt use the lightsaber in 1st person.

i cant stand third person so it killed the game for me.

i just want to know why they have it on singleplayer and not multiplayer.

lata

Anyone who says sabering in 1st-person is unplayable is talking out their @$$. The reason reason that JO doesn't let you saber in 1st-person is a technical reason, as was mentioned previously. New skins would have to be made - which isn't exactly a tremendous obstacle - they just didn't make them.

3rd person saber fighting is fun...and yeah you can see all your animations and most of all you can see a little behind you, so you know if someone is sneaking up to you from behind while youre fighting someone else...which is an added plus.

ummm, as for making your 50 bucks worth it...they may add it as a option in a patch..but I think they have other things like balancing issues to worry about first...so they might not look at this for next patch.

Although I would love it if Raven would enhance multiplayer to allow 1st-person sabering, I would be highly surprised if they did. There appears to be other pressing priorities demanding their attention. So, while it is always possible, I wouldn't hold my breath.

But I agree with you - this was something that should have been accounted for and included during the game's design.

you can't say its 3rd person only because its more fun because everybody has their own opinion. i'd like th see first person saber in multiplayer aswell. just because one way is easier doesn't mean the harder way shouldn't be possible. in jedi knight we could go first person so why not here? just have all the same hands if a person feels like going first person thats the sacrifice they can make.

i agree with that... i just want to play in 1st person, i can care less about the skins

i know they can do it at raven,,

we just need alot of peeps to tell them so they will

its a simple bit of coding to make it happen

Archived