Home

Best Saber Duels

Darth Seph

Best Saber Duel  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Best Saber Duel

• Yoda Vs Count Dooku (AOTC)
    • Luke Vs Darth Vader (ROTJ)
    • Obi-Wan & Qui-Con Jinn Vs Darth Maul (TPM)
    • Darth Vader Vs Obi-Wan (ANH)

TPM 2 vs 1 duel. At first you sit there watching them hack at each other and you think 'this is way cool!'. And then Qui-gon bites the dust, ob33 goes at Maul and the fight explodes! Obi is a virtual dervish there..

Originally posted by greedo626

my brother and I made dueling lightsabers out of PVC pipe and I use a double bladed and he uses a single blade. needless to say I kick his butt all the time. so now he has a friend come ove and they both try to take me on at the same time. I win again. so they start complaining so I go get my two single bladed lightsabers. they thought I wouldn't be able to handle two sabers with any control but they were of course wrong. had they been real sabers my brother and his friend would have no legs and arms right now :D . but to the original point of this thread... I voted for Yoda vs. Dooku because Yoda is just so cool. I was also surprised not to see Luke and Vader's ESB duel which is one of my favorites.:ewok::fett::jawa

Lol, schooled them you have. :D

the yoda/dooku fight was too short and fast.....

i wasn't impressed with it as much as others said they were...

but the skywalker vs. dooku was good.

but for entertainment value maul, kenobi, jinn fight was the best....ray park is awesome!

Archived