Home

Female Twi Lek Model Needs Skinners

spacermonkey

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'VE DONE IT!!! I'VE DONE IT!!!

AHH,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HAAAA!!!!!

I had already banged my head against the wall repeatedly, and was getting ready to shove it through a plate glass window when I finnaly did it.

I had tried creating the alpha channel in photoshop dozens of times, following the tutorials and such strictly to the letter, and nothing worked.

Needless to say this frustrated the hell outta me.

Then I stumbled apon something so simple it was mind boggling,... All I had to do was open the image in Micrografx select what i didn't want to show up with a mask, and save it. No alpha channel bullcrap, no changing unwanted areas to the color black, nothing.

This just reiterates my feelings on image editors. Photoshop, quite simply,... sucks. Nothing beats Micrografx, it's the easiest most user-friendly editor I've ever come accross. And it's fairly cheep too.

AND NOW I'D LIKE TO THANK THOSE WHO HELPED ME ON THE SHADER SCRIPT,...

Guess that just means you Nano,... thanks! If it wasn't for you I'd either be pulling shards of glass out of my head or pickin' my brains up with a mop.

and also thanks to Cmdr. Antilles and Darkhold X for at least trying.

No problem:). I think too that photoshop6 is too hard to use, there is too much useless crap with it the best one was photoshop4, but it didn't have undo history.... I should try out micrografx... Well Happy that you got the shader right. It's going to be a great skinpack.

BTW, it's shamefull that NO ONE ever helps out anyone. I don't understand this.

PS Alpha channel is when you want shades of transparencies.

Very nice Bradfu, very nice. Love the face. But you should either make her more "naked" or more "covered", like this she is neither I think it is more "elegant" to chose one distinct "fashion".

Hapslash, thumbs up as always on your work.

Bradfu and HapSlash's skin is lookin sweet. Grafox skin is lookin good too, although I don't care much for the head tails.

You all are doing great jobs. I wish I could make a Twi'Lek skin, but I'm not good at faces yet.

This little skin made from HapSlash's skin and off the Aayla face...I didn't do a whole lot of modification besides making the skin blue, doing a little darkening in areas and highlighting and tearing the drapea bit. layingside_copy.jpg

closeup_copy.jpg

More of a learning experience(never skinned anything) then any work of art, because most of it was there.

Archived