Home

A good suggestion for buildings.

polaris_crd

If you do another x-pack (or patch) I think it would be a good idea to add a self destruct option to buildings, especially economic buildings. For example: When a carbon proc center has out lived it's usefullness in a area you can self destruct it to make way for another building. I think most people would agree with this option being added.

I think it would also be cool for a mobile resource return unit, I.E a unit where workers can return resources to and you can just move it when your done collecting resources in that area. How about a resource control droid?

Thanks for a great x-pack though. I think you did a great job listening to the fans and making the changes we asked for.

I love the air cruisers. This game needed capital ships and I think these cruisers were perfect. I'm also glad bantha and nerf can go in transports on island maps.

The mobile resource drop-offs would be cool. But they would have to be relatively pricey (like 150 carbon) and have little armor and weak heath. Just to make it more balanced. :D

The self-destructing buildings might not be a very good idea, unless it is coded well, because the computer doesn't know if you think it is useless anymore.

:fett:

No, that isn't what I meant. You know how you can kill off units with the "kill or destroy" advanced command? ....Well it would be exactly like that but with buildings too, so I didn't mean that the computer would self destruct your buildings...lol

Archived