Home

What the hell

Wookiee

What the hell happened to this forum? It used to be full of posts helping people and talking about cheap spam monkies. Now it's full of cheap spam monkies talking about how cool they are that they killed so many people with the same move over and over and over and over again. "Dood i wuz kicking so much booty wit my assfighting. Dood i'm da shiznit." Shut the hell up you flunky. I don't care when people scream and say "Learn how to counter, get better at the game" but when that same person says "I learned how to counter and then I learned how to do the move." isn't that counter-productive. Yes learn how to counter but don't go and do the same crap that was pissing you off in the first place because it doesn't make any sense! This is just a bunch of crap. Well thats all I wanted to say. Spam monkies flame on, because you know the only people who are going to flame this are no talent hack spam monkies.

Personally I think that too many people are either spooging over AOTC or complaining about 1.03 to care.

Hopefully they'll come to their senses and come back to the forum and have FUN WITH THE GAME again. ; )

Sure it's fun sometimes to trash talk and brag about your 7337 sk1lz, but I think some of those people should put their hot air to use and teach others their secrets. It works well for everyone, they stop being bored, because their opponents get better and keep them on their toes, less need to complain about "newbies" and more fun for everyone!

The cure for newbies is education, teach them to be 7337 and keep it interesting, I say.

its attack of the clones. you know the new movie ; )

I think most of the good players are fed up with the game and how some moves cannot be countered or can only be countered by a lightside force but not a darkside force. I am hoping to see a patch that will fix some of this issues. particularly how the backstab cant be countered and how a push/pull cannot be countered. because push/pull makes you stand still for a second its impossible to counter "effectively"

think most of the good players are fed up with the game and how some moves cannot be countered or can only be countered by a lightside force but not a darkside force. I am hoping to see a patch that will fix some of this issues. particularly how the backstab cant be countered and how a push/pull cannot be countered. because push/pull makes you stand still for a second its impossible to counter "effectively"

i'm good (at least i kick everybody's ass on duel servers..) and i'm not fed up with the game.....

and yes, push/pull is impossible to counter effectively:(

I was living God in 1.02 (Yes I'm bragging)

And my pals and enemies feared me.

In 1.03, there's noway to beat backstabbers.

So I was sooooooooooooooooooo fed up with these lamers.

So I downgraded to 1.02.

Lemme tell you somethin'

WOW!!!

Archived