Home

Bones Of Life

Tall Guy

What happened to this site? i know since Bone_Man left the thing has been put on hold but i thought it was one of the best sites on the network in its day, i think we should bring it back cos it would definatly be one of the big players on the network...wadya think? and didnt it have a redesign too?

I've been unsure as to what to do with the site for awhile now, actually. My current plan is to finish up the layout and then leave it unupdated, but complete. That is, unless someone *really* wants to take it over.

The reason Bones of Life didn't survive has a lot to do with the cancellation of Indigo Island, the GF2 fangame. We were banking a lot of our future on it, and had a few features about it. We took it down for redesign and worked very hard on it for a few weeks, but then we just lost all motivation.

When Dean left, I was already involved with a lot of sites, so Bones got shoved to the back burner. I think this summer I'll finally finish it up. I really liked the layout that Bone_Man and I came up with, and although it's not as polished as some of my later stuff (I was still quite new to Photoshop when I worked on the layout), I think it still has some class.

Archived