Home

New Saber Stances

venoxile

But there are 2 other "hidden" stances...

First, open the console, and enable cheats with "helpusobi 1"

Then you can type "setforceall 10" or another number 5 or above... This will set all your force powers to the given number, if you don't want to do that, you can try using "setsaberoffense 10" and "setsaberdefense 10", which should only change your saber ability.

What this does, is when you change your stance on heavy, it won't appear to change, the same for light. So it adds a heavy and a light. The heavy is a one handed type heavy... That it would appear Tavion uses in the game... The light stance is a kind of mix between medium and light.

Although, another cool thing with setting your force for over 3, with Mind Trick, you can some times actual control the NPC you use it on. So if you Mind Trick 5 a Stormtrooper, you'll gain control of him for a short while, through your controls, like when you control a robot in the game. The higher your force level, the longer you control him. To the best of my knowledge, you can't get out of it, until time runs out. If the NPC is packing heat, they fire at a much faster rate.

What I'd like to know is is it possible to create a mod that makes new stances? How would that work exactly? Would you have to add new animations for all the models, or what? IE: if you wanted to add, say, a two-sabre stance (Where you weild one sabre in each hand), I assume you'd have to basically do a total overhaul of every model in the game, plus all the models that people release subsequently that you want to use in the mod.

Just wondering if anyone knows how to go about doing something like that.

:biggs: i find that the 3 stances are already complicated enough for multiplayer, if they add more stances it would require alot of stratgy in the multiplayer game and you don't have so much time to think when 10 people are swinging at you with lightsabers :p

But why didn't they add the additional stances to multiplayer as well?

Well...they did, I guess. You just need to have cheats enabled on the sever... Which is kinda stupid... 6 Jedi runnin' around with God mode...sounds like a game FULL of winners :rolleyes:

Archived