Home

For the love of god please help

JEDI_MASTA

Allright guys, *desperately attempts to keep his eyes open* When I try to sign onto the zone it sends me to this page http://zone.msn.com/services/guestonly.asp?passport=down&f=&error=0 I never get a sign in screen or nothing, It sends me strait to this page without signing me in. Also I noticed when I attempt to sign onto lf It no longer signs me in automaticcally. I am pretty sure it is the "windows xp /ie built in firewall. but Im not sure... I have cleared all temp net files and cookies and nothing is fixed... Iv worked for hrs trying to find a way in with no such luck... please help guys :'(

Eek, I should know this. Hold on...

Hmm, this is what the Windows Help Center has to say:

1. Open Network Connections (Control Panel).

2. Click the Dial-up, LAN or High-Speed Internet connection that you want to protect, and then, under Network Tasks (to the left of the screen), click Change settings of this connection.

3. On the Advanced tab, under Internet Connection Firewall, select one of the following:

a. To enable Internet Connection Firewall (ICF), select the Protect my computer and network by limiting or preventing access to this computer from the Internet check box.

b. To disable Internet Connection Firewall, clear the Protect my computer and network by limiting or preventing access to this computer from the Internet check box.

I tried following these steps only to find a lack of Advanced tabs in the control panel... maybe I'm not logged on as an administrator, which seems odd...

Archived