Home

Getting Lucky?

Datheus

Whenever I play against my friend... His lightsaber tactics consist only of throwing on Light stance and holding down the attack button. The annoying thing is, it seems to work:mad:

When I try to swing at him, he sneaks in a hit or 2, and he runs around me, with my blocking never seeming to stop him. He's always knocking my light saber out of the way and getting in a shot or 2. It's drivin' me nuts.

Can any more expirenced players give me some tips on this getting lucky strategy...cause I can't see much of one beyond pull and backstab:confused:

Uh, try and strafe to his side and sideswing with medium or light, or strafe-roll and try the blue charge thing. The best strategy would be to let him go wild with his attack button, and when he stops facing you, still attacking, dice him up!

EDIT: Or, you could be a dick and just pull/stab and use no strategy at all.

I've used backstab on him... and he called me a cheater and whinned... but he still didn't change his tactics... but heh...

Later, I was fighting with him, like in game, and I said somethin, or asked him, and he told me to piss off, "stupid cheater" and I hadn't used backstab in hours... so then continue to mercilessly beat him down for the rest of the night with it:D

And I tried kicking...of about 20 times...it worked once...STUPID DOUBLE CLICK >.<

I like to flirt with the dark side

But personally, I'd rather have a drawn out saber battle...I think this game looks fugging great!

But I spoke to him and he told me too piss off and called me a cheater... and I got a weeeee bit worked up *sigh*

If I wanted to use backstab all the time on him, I wouldn't have started this thread:p

Archived