Home

DeathDragon

No, no. It is beyond perfection. It has surpassed that. This post is the secret, the key to the ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

Just look at the thread name: "..."

And then the text: "im not sure whats up with what in this whole thin now just fight win die but fight how hard is this"...so incredibly encripted so as to be only readable by the an eye trained in the ancient text! Never before has a post so expertly crafted ever graced this humble forum.

PS: WE SPEAK ENGLISH HERE

lol. Anyway, lets get back on topic here. "..."

Yes, well, you see "..." is whats called an "elipse". It is used to show a puase in speech in most cases, but has many uses. Wait, what does this have to do with JK2? CLOSE.CLOSE.CLOSE.CLOSE.

HEY! a idiot post, and noone called me over? I am disipointed:D

btw, lime-lite, you have been talking about the wrong topic, you have been speaking of "..." when the REAL topic is ".... " :D

the facts behind "...." are mindboggleing:D

*cue "X-FILES theme*

Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

HEY! a idiot post, and noone called me over? I am disipointed:D

btw, lime-lite, you have been talking about the wrong topic, you have been speaking of "..." when the REAL topic is ".... " :D

the facts behind "...." are mindboggleing:D

*cue "X-FILES theme*

*Continues on quest to prove that intelligent life exists beyond earth*

*Finds it, realizes that it's on the same quest and it found earth, but kept looking*

*Goes home and cries*

lol

"thread" swamped

Hee hee hee "thread" indeed :p

my refresh screwed up but i see u all went to bed bout an hour sgo ....its sad really i leave to handel some things so obviously i havent been replying some poor loser moron must still trag me into things how sad for you

i also find it amusing most of the people being jerks about this post know its intent was as a reply. kinda childish really juvanile maybe a more civil term

Archived